Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome to Pianoanne

Well hello there! Chances are, you are a piano parent, piano student or a piano teacher. If so, you are in the right place.

Welcome to the Pianoanne blogI have decided to rework things so that my studio website includes a blog, and my Pianoantics blog includes my studio website. Hope you aren't confused! Maybe this is just an excuse to play in my HTML sandbox, but I thought it would be a fun way to share creative ideas, student accomplishments, useful articles, photos, videos and more. You will find all the same information that was on the old pianoanne website, like my teaching schedule and calendar, studio policies and projects. But now we can also be a bit more social and interactive with the blog.

And for those of you who enjoyed reading my Pianoantics blog, the old posts and comments are here now. Plus you can expect to see even more posts on some of my favorite topics, including creative teaching resources, the use of technology in the studio and lifelong learning.




So give me a little "like" on my brand new Facebook page or sign up as a Google Follower (yes, those things are very motivating). Check in often and don't be shy about leaving a friendly comment. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.


6 comments:

  1. Your new site looks fantastic, as I have imagined!! I love the header and the beautiful tabs :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting things started here Wendy. You are speedy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back, I missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks BusyB, glad you followed along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful new site. I look forward to seeing your great new content!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...